Please read these Terms of Service (the “Agreement”) carefully. Your use of the Website (as defined below) constitutes your consent to this Agreement.
This Agreement is between you and Routine Daily, Inc. (“Company” or “we” or “us”) concerning your use of (including any access to) the Routine Daily site currently located at https://www.Routine Daily.com (together with any materials and services available therein, and successor site(s) thereto, the “Website”). This Agreement hereby incorporates by this reference any additional terms and conditions posted by Company through the Website, or otherwise made available to you by Company (“Additional Terms”).
Please note that the Website may identify, or make available products or services of, certain healthcare providers (“Provider Entities”). Any Provider Entities are third parties, and any such products or services (which may include healthcare services, drugs or medical devices) are considered Third Party Materials, as defined below. Company itself is not a healthcare provider, and is not responsible for any such Third Party Materials.
BY USING THE WEBSITE, YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT OR, IF YOU ARE NOT, THAT YOU HAVE OBTAINED PARENTAL OR GUARDIAN CONSENT TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, MINORS UNDER THIRTEEN (13) YEARS OLD ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE OR TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN WOULD BE WILLING TO PROVIDE CONSENT. A parent or legal guardian of an individual under the age of eighteen (18) may prohibit such individual’s use of the Website. If you are the parent or legal guardian of an individual under the age of eighteen (18) and believe that such individual has used the Website without your consent or authorization, please contact us at [email protected]
THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS A MANDATORY ARBITRATION PROVISION THAT, AS SET FORTH IN SECTION 20 BELOW, REQUIRES THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR ANY OTHER COURT PROCEEDINGS, OR CLASS ACTIONS OF ANY KIND.
We may change this Agreement from time to time by notifying you of such changes by any reasonable means, including by posting a revised Agreement through the Website. Any such changes will not apply to any dispute between you and us arising prior to the date on which we posted the revised Agreement incorporating such changes or otherwise notified you of such changes.
Your use of the Website following any changes to this Agreement will constitute your acceptance of such changes. The “Last Updated” legend above indicates when this Agreement was last changed. We may, at any time and without liability, modify or discontinue all or part of the Website (including access to the Website via any third-party links); charge, modify or waive any fees required to use the Website; or offer opportunities to some or all Website users.
3. Jurisdictional Issues The Website is controlled or operated (or both) from the United States and is not intended to subject Company to any non-U.S. jurisdiction or law. The Website may not be appropriate or available for use in some non-U.S. jurisdictions. Any use of the Website is at your own risk, and you must comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in doing so. We may limit the Website’s availability at any time, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction that we choose.
4. Important Acknowledgements You understand that the teledermatology services and any customized prescription products made available through the Website are provided by U.S. licensed medical providers rather than by Company and that Company is not itself a healthcare provider. You understand that the Website and Products (as “Products” is defined in Section 6, below) facilitate dermatology consultations limited to the diagnosis and treatment of acne and skin aging (and related conditions), and not for any other medical or dermatological conditions, including skin cancer. You understand that the Website is not a substitute for the in-person treatment or advice of your local dermatologist, primary care physician or any other qualified healthcare professional. You understand that you should never delay seeking advice from your dermatologist, primary care physician or any other health professionals due to any diagnosis, advice or other information provided (or the omission of any such information) by Company, the Website or the Products, or a healthcare provider through Company, the Website or the Products. You understand that the Website is not to be used in connection with medical emergencies. If you are experiencing a medical crisis, please call 9-1-1 or contact your local emergency assistance services immediately. If you are not feeling well, please contact your primary care physician. You understand that Routine Daily undertakes no obligation to review the inactive ingredients and/or the base ingredients in any product that is recommended or sold to you through the Website, including, without limitation, to ascertain that you are not allergic to such inactive or base ingredients. You further understand that it is solely your responsibility to review those ingredients, as listed on the Website.
5. Rules of Conduct In connection with the Website, you must not:
Contact or seek to contact any healthcare professional associated with Company outside of the Website. This is in order to protect both patients and healthcare professionals and to ensure that diagnosis and treatment is delivered in a reliable, continuous and controlled environment. Post, transmit or otherwise make available through or in connection with the Website any materials that are or may be: (a) threatening, harassing, degrading, hateful or intimidating or otherwise fail to respect the rights and dignity of others; (b) defamatory, libelous, fraudulent or otherwise tortious; (c) obscene, indecent, pornographic or otherwise objectionable; or (d) protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right, without the express prior written consent of the applicable owner. Post, transmit or otherwise make available through or in connection with the Website any virus, worm, Trojan horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware or other computer code, file or program that is or is potentially harmful or invasive or intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment (each, a “Virus”). Allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, junk or bulk email (SPAM), chain letters, letters relating to a pyramid scheme, or any other unsolicited commercial or non-commercial communication. Use the Website for any commercial purpose or for any purpose that is fraudulent or otherwise unlawful. Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity. Harvest or collect information about users of the Website. Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Website or the servers or networks used to make the Website available, including by hacking or defacing any portion of the Website; or violate any requirement, procedure or policy of such servers or networks. Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Website. Infringe the patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of another person or entity. Reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works of, sell, rent, lease, loan, timeshare, distribute or otherwise exploit any portion of (or any use of) the Website except as expressly authorized herein or otherwise use the Website for the benefit of a third party or to operate a service bureau, without Company’s express prior written consent. Reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Website, except where such restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law. Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Website. Frame or mirror any portion of the Website, or otherwise incorporate any portion of the Website into any product or service, without Company’s express prior written consent. Systematically download and store Website content. Attempt to disable, bypass, modify, defeat or otherwise circumvent any security related tools incorporated into or used in connection with the Website. Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine” or otherwise gather Website content, or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, without Company’s express prior written consent. “Frame” or “mirror” any Routine Daily content which forms part of the Website, place pop-up windows over its pages, or otherwise affect the display of its pages. In connection with the Website, you shall notify Company immediately if you become aware of any inaccuracies, errors, omissions or inconsistencies in the information or content provided through the Website and to comply with any corrective action taken by Company.
You are responsible for obtaining, maintaining and paying for all hardware and all telecommunications and other services needed to use the Website.
6. Products The Website may make available listings, descriptions and images of goods or services or related coupons, discounts or trials of goods or services (collectively, “Products”), as well as references and links to Products. The availability of any Product (including the validity of any coupon or discount) are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are for convenience only. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and foreign laws (including minimum age requirements) regarding the purchase, possession and use of any Product.
7. Transactions We may make available the ability to (i) communicate with a healthcare provider and (ii) purchase or otherwise obtain certain Products through the Website, including trials of goods or services (both (i) and (ii) referred to as a “Transaction”). If you wish to make a Transaction, you may be asked to supply certain relevant information, such as your credit card number and its expiration date, your billing address and your shipping information. You represent and warrant that you have the right to use any credit card or other payment information that you submit in connection with a Transaction. By submitting such information, you hereby authorize Company to charge you and grant to us the right to provide such information to third parties for purposes of facilitating Transactions, including through Stripe, Inc. (“Stripe”), Company’s third-party payment processing service. Verification of information may be required prior to the acknowledgment or completion of any Transaction. If your payment method fails or fees associated with your Account are past due, we may collect fees owed using other collection mechanisms, include charging other payment methods on file (including with Stripe) and/or retaining collection agencies and legal counsel. By making a Transaction, you represent that the applicable Products will be used only in a lawful manner. We reserve the right to change the types of Transactions for which we charge, and we reserve the right to charge for consultations with your healthcare provider. Trials and subscriptions of Products or services are subject to the terms and conditions applicable to such trials and subscriptions available on the Website.
Company reserves the right, including without prior notice, to limit the available quantity of or discontinue making available any Product; to impose conditions on the honoring of any coupon, discount, trial or similar promotion; to bar any user from making any Transaction; and to refuse to provide any user with any Product. Refunds and exchanges will be subject to Company’s applicable refund and exchange policies. You agree to pay all charges incurred by you or on your behalf through the Website, at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred, including all shipping and handling charges. In addition, you are responsible for any taxes applicable to your Transactions. While it is our practice to confirm orders by e-mail, the receipt of an e-mail order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a Product or service.
Products will be shipped to an address designated by you, if applicable, so long as such address is complete and complies with the shipping restrictions contained on the Website. All Transactions are made pursuant to a shipment contract, and, as a result, risk of loss and title for Products pass to you upon delivery of the Products to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
8. Registration; User Names and Passwords You may need to register to use all or part of the Website. We may reject, or require that you change, any user name, password or other information that you provide to us in registering. Your user name and password are for your personal use only and should be kept confidential; you, and not Company, are responsible for any use or misuse of your user name or password, and you must promptly notify us of any confidentiality breach or unauthorized use of your user name, password or Website account. You may not use the Website account of any other Routine Daily user at any time. If you are under the age of 18, your user name and password should also be shared with your parent or legal guardian for the purposes of monitoring your medical care.
9. Profiles and Forums Website visitors may make available certain materials (each, a “Submission”) through or in connection with the Website, including on profile pages, on social media or on the Website’s interactive services, such as message boards and other forums, and chatting, commenting and other messaging functionality. “Submissions” do not include your sensitive health information. Company has no control over and is not responsible for any use or misuse (including any distribution) by any third party of Submissions. IF YOU CHOOSE TO MAKE ANY OF YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE OR OTHER INFORMATION PUBLICLY AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
10. License For purposes of clarity, you retain ownership of your Submissions. For each Submission, you hereby grant to us a worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid-up, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable and fully sublicensable (through multiple tiers) license, without additional consideration to you or any third party, to reproduce, distribute, perform and display (publicly or otherwise), create derivative works of, adapt, modify and otherwise use, analyze and exploit such Submission, in any format or media now known or hereafter developed, and for any purpose (including promotional purposes, such as testimonials).
In addition, if you provide to us any ideas, proposals, suggestions or other materials (“Feedback”), whether related to the Website or otherwise, such Feedback will be deemed a Submission, and you hereby acknowledge and agree that such Feedback is not confidential and that your provision of such Feedback is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction, and does not place Company under any fiduciary or other obligation.
You represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to grant the licenses granted in this section, and that your Submissions, and your provision thereof through and in connection with the Website, are complete and accurate, and are not fraudulent, tortious or otherwise in violation of any applicable law or any right of any third party. You further irrevocably waive any “moral rights” or other rights with respect to attribution of authorship or integrity of materials regarding each Submission that you may have under any applicable law under any legal theory.
12. Your Limited Rights Subject to your compliance with this Agreement, and solely for so long as you are permitted by Company to use the Website, you may view one (1) copy of any portion of the Website to which we provide you access under this Agreement, on any single device, solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
13. Company’s Proprietary Rights We and our suppliers own the Website, including the software, code, proprietary methods, systems, content and any other intellectual property or proprietary rights used to operate the Website (the “Website IP”), which is protected by proprietary rights and laws. The Website IP also includes our trade names, trademarks and service marks, which include Routine Daily, and any associated logos. All Website IP on the Website not owned by us are the property of their respective owners. You may not use Website IP in connection with any product or service that is not ours, or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion. Except for the limited license set forth in Section 12, nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting any right to use any Website IP without the express prior written consent of the owner.
14. Third Party Materials; Links Certain Website functionality may make available access to information, products, services and other materials made available by third parties, including Submissions (“Third Party Materials”), or allow for the routing or transmission of such Third Party Materials, including via links. By using such functionality, you are directing us to access, route and transmit to you the applicable Third Party Materials.
We neither control nor endorse, nor are we responsible for, any Third Party Materials, including the accuracy, validity, timeliness, completeness, reliability, integrity, quality, legality, usefulness or safety of Third Party Materials, or any intellectual property rights therein. Certain Third Party Materials may, among other things, be inaccurate, misleading or deceptive. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to be a representation or warranty by Company with respect to any Third Party Materials. We have no obligation to monitor Third Party Materials, and we may block or disable access to any Third Party Materials (in whole or part) through the Website at any time. In addition, the availability of any Third Party Materials through the Website does not imply our endorsement of, or our affiliation with, any provider of such Third Party Materials, nor does such availability create any legal relationship between you and any such provider.
YOUR USE OF THIRD PARTY MATERIALS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND IS SUBJECT TO ANY ADDITIONAL TERMS, CONDITIONS AND POLICIES APPLICABLE TO SUCH THIRD PARTY MATERIALS (SUCH AS TERMS OF SERVICE OR PRIVACY POLICIES OF THE PROVIDERS OF SUCH THIRD PARTY MATERIALS).
16. Disclaimer of Warranties TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW: (A) THE WEBSITE AND ANY PRODUCTS AND THIRD PARTY MATERIALS ARE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU ON AN “AS IS,” “WHERE IS” AND “WHERE AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY; AND (B) COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE AND ANY PRODUCTS AND THIRD PARTY MATERIALS, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND TITLE.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE IS OBTAINED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS THAT RESULTS FROM THE USE THEREOF. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM COMPANY OR THE WEBSITE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
ALL DISCLAIMERS OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING IN THIS SECTION AND ELSEWHERE IN THIS AGREEMENT) ARE MADE FOR THE BENEFIT OF BOTH COMPANY AND ANY PROVIDER ENTITIES, AND THEIR AFFILIATES AND RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “AFFILIATED ENTITIES”), AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS.
While we try to maintain the timeliness, integrity and security of the Website, we do not guarantee that the Website is or will remain updated, complete, correct or secure, or that access to the Website will be uninterrupted. The Website may include inaccuracies, errors and materials that violate or conflict with this Agreement. Additionally, third parties may make unauthorized alterations to the Website. If you become aware of any such alteration, contact us at [email protected] with a description of such alteration and its location on the Website.
17. Limitation of Liability TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW: (A) COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE OR DATA, LOSS OF OTHER INTANGIBLES, LOSS OF SECURITY OF SUBMISSIONS (INCLUDING UNAUTHORIZED INTERCEPTION BY THIRD PARTIES OF ANY SUBMISSIONS), EVEN IF ADVISED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES; (B) WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR FROM ANY PRODUCTS OR THIRD PARTY MATERIALS, INCLUDING FROM ANY VIRUS THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH; (C) YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR ANY PRODUCTS OR THIRD PARTY MATERIALS IS TO STOP USING THE WEBSITE; AND (D) THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF COMPANY FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BE THE GREATER OF (1) THE TOTAL AMOUNT, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO COMPANY TO USE THE WEBSITE AND (2) ONE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS ($100). IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THE WEBSITE, THE PRODUCTS, OR THIS AGREEMENT, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR PRODUCTS. ALL LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING IN THIS SECTION AND ELSEWHERE IN THIS AGREEMENT) ARE MADE FOR THE BENEFIT OF BOTH COMPANY AND THE AFFILIATED ENTITIES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS.
Applicable law in states other than New Jersey (which is addressed in Section 24, below) may not allow for limitations on certain implied warranties, or exclusions or limitations of certain damages; solely to the extent that such law applies to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions or limitations of liability may not apply to you, and you may have certain additional rights.
18. Indemnity and Release To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Company and the Affiliated Entities, and their respective successors and assigns, from and against all claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses and fees (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to (a) your use of, or activities in connection with, the Website (including all Submissions); and (b) any violation or alleged violation of this Agreement by you.
19. Termination This Agreement is effective until terminated. You may deactivate your Account at any time, for any reason, by sending an email to [email protected] Company may terminate or suspend your use of the Website at any time and without prior notice, for any or no reason, including if Company believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this Agreement or if any amounts due by you to Company are past due. Upon any such termination or suspension, your right to use the Website will immediately cease, and Company may, without liability to you or any third party, immediately deactivate or delete your user name, password and account, and all associated materials, without any obligation to provide any further access to such materials. Your medical records will be retained by Company for a period of five (5) years, unless a longer period is required by state or federal law, after which they may be destroyed. If you are younger than twenty three (23) years old on the date the records may potentially be destroyed, your records will be kept until you reach the age of 23, or longer if required by state or federal law. Sections 2–6, 8–11 and 13–25 shall survive any expiration or termination of this Agreement.] Any termination or discontinuance of the Website pursuant to the provisions set forth in this Section 19 shall be subject to compliance with any notice or waiting period provided by applicable law.
20. Governing Law; Arbitration The terms of this Agreement are governed by the laws of the United States (including federal arbitration law) and the State of California, U.S.A., without regard to its principles of conflicts of law, and regardless of your location. EXCEPT FOR DISPUTES THAT QUALIFY FOR SMALL CLAIMS COURT, ALL DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY ASPECT OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND COMPANY, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTE, FRAUD, MISREPRESENTATION OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, WILL BE RESOLVED THROUGH FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION BEFORE A NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR INSTEAD OF IN A COURT BY A JUDGE OR JURY AND YOU AGREE THAT COMPANY AND YOU ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO TRIAL BY A JURY. EXCEPT AS PROVIDED BELOW REGARDING THE CLASS ACTION WAIVER, SUCH DISPUTES INCLUDE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO INTERPRETATION OR APPLICATION OF THIS ARBITRATION PROVISION, INCLUDING THE ENFORCEABILITY, REVOCABILITY OR VALIDITY OF THE ARBITRATION PROVISION OR ANY PORTION OF THE ARBITRATION PROVISION. ALL SUCH MATTERS SHALL BE DECIDED BY AN ARBITRATOR AND NOT BY A COURT OR JUDGE.
YOU AGREE THAT ANY ARBITRATION UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WILL TAKE PLACE ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS; CLASS ARBITRATIONS AND CLASS ACTIONS ARE NOT PERMITTED AND YOU ARE AGREEING TO GIVE UP THE ABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION.
The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Consumer Arbitration Rules, as amended by this Agreement. The Consumer Arbitration Rules are available online at https://www.adr.org/aaa/ShowProperty?nodeId=/UCM/ADRSTAGE2021425&revision=latestreleased. The arbitrator will conduct hearings, if any, by teleconference or videoconference, rather than by personal appearances, unless the arbitrator determines upon request by you or by us that an in-person hearing is appropriate. Any in-person appearances will be held at a location which is reasonably convenient to both parties with due consideration of their ability to travel and other pertinent circumstances. If the parties are unable to agree on a location, such determination should be made by the AAA or by the arbitrator. The arbitrator’s decision will follow the terms of this Agreement and will be final and binding. The arbitrator will have authority to award temporary, interim or permanent injunctive relief or relief providing for specific performance of this Agreement, but only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by the individual claim before the arbitrator. The award rendered by the arbitrator may be confirmed and enforced in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Notwithstanding any of the foregoing, nothing in this Agreement will preclude you from bringing issues to the attention of federal, state or local agencies and, if the law allows, they can seek relief against us for you.
21. Filtering We hereby notify you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. Information identifying current providers of such protections is available from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_content-control_software_and_providers. Please note that Company does not endorse any of the products or services listed on such site.
22. Information or Complaints If you have a question or complaint regarding the Website, please send an e-mail to [email protected] Please note that e-mail communications will not necessarily be secure; accordingly you should not include credit card information or other sensitive information in your e-mail correspondence with us. California residents may reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by mail at 1625 North Market Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
23. Copyright Infringement Claims The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials available on the Website infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send to Company a written notice by mail, e-mail or fax, requesting that Company remove such material or block access to it. If you believe in good faith that someone has wrongly filed a notice of copyright infringement against you, the DMCA permits you to send to Company a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA. See http://www.copyright.gov/ for details. Notices and counter-notices must be sent via email to [email protected] We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a DMCA notice or counter-notice.
24. Important Note to New Jersey Consumers If you are a consumer residing in New Jersey, the following provisions of this Agreement do not apply to you (and do not limit any rights that you may have) to the extent they are unenforceable under New Jersey law: (a) the disclaimer of liability for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary or punitive damages of any kind (for example, to the extent unenforceable under the New Jersey Punitive Damages Act, New Jersey Products Liability Act, New Jersey Uniform Commercial Code and New Jersey Consumer Fraud Act); (b) the limitation on liability for loss of profits or loss or use of data (for example, to the extent unenforceable under the New Jersey Identity Theft Protection Act and New Jersey Consumer Fraud Act); (c) application of the limitations of liability to the recovery of damages that arise under any contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or any other theory (for example, to the extent such damages are recoverable by a consumer under New Jersey law, including the New Jersey Products Liability Act); (d) the requirement that you indemnity Company (for example, to the extent the scope of such indemnity is prohibited under New Jersey law); and (e) the California governing law provision (for example, to the extent that your rights as a consumer residing in New Jersey are required to be governed by New Jersey law).
25. Export Controls You are responsible for complying with United States export controls and for any violation of such controls, including any United States embargoes or other federal rules and regulations restricting exports. You represent, warrant and covenant that you are not (a) located in, or a resident or a national of, any country subject to a U.S. government embargo or other restriction, or that has been designated by the U.S. government as a “terrorist supporting” country; or (b) on any of the U.S. government lists of restricted end users.
26. Miscellaneous This Agreement does not, and shall not be construed to, create any partnership, joint venture, employer-employee, agency or franchisor-franchisee relationship between you and Company. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, that provision will be deemed severable from this Agreement and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provision. You may not assign, transfer or sublicense any or all of your rights or obligations under this Agreement without our express prior written consent. We may assign, transfer or sublicense any or all of our rights or obligations under this Agreement without restriction, including, without limitation, those rights or obligations relating to your Website account and any information that you provide or that has been provided on your behalf to Company or that has been collected by Company in connection with Company’s business operations or through the Website. No waiver by either party of any breach or default under this Agreement will be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. Any heading, caption or section title contained herein is for convenience only, and in no way defines or explains any section or provision. All terms defined in the singular shall have the same meanings when used in the plural, where appropriate and unless otherwise specified. Any use of the term “including” or variations thereof in this Agreement shall be construed as if followed by the phrase “without limitation.” To the extent there is a conflict between the provisions in this Agreement and any Additional Terms incorporated herein by reference, the latter shall have precedence. This Agreement, including any terms and conditions incorporated herein, is the entire agreement between you and Company relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous written or oral agreements or understandings between you and Company relating to such subject matter. Notices to you (including notices of changes to this Agreement) may be made via posting to the Website or by e-mail (including in each case via links), or by regular mail. Without limitation, a printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Company will not be responsible for any failure to fulfill any obligation due to any cause beyond its control.
Website © 2018-2019 Routine Daily, Inc. unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.